Friday, September 6, 2013

Wake up & Get Going

This month my close friend & mentor decided that its time he took matters into his hands. He is on a plan to make me more focused & active. To start with, he picked something close to both of us... Yoga & Meditation session... at the place that brought us together.

Handling a crowd as big as 40 is a completely different experience.... :-) Thank you my dear enlightened friend... I am looking forward to more such activities... :-)

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... :-) I thoroughly enjoyed walking amidst all those people... :-)

PS.
This session was conducted last week. But, it is only now that I could get hold of the images... :-)






2 comments:

  1. > I am looking forward to more such activities..
    Me too. Doing these sessions is not for others, its for us only. If others also get benifitted its well and good.

    ReplyDelete