Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Jonny kuttaaaaaa

You had me with that shy... dimpled... not-so-innocent smile when you appeared for Gladrags Manhunt... the V shape... the 4pack... Err... wasn't it so those days? Whatever... you get the picture rt? Well... to be honest... not coming 1st in that competition too worked its charm on me.... Blush! Blush!

But after that... all I could relate with you was... a SANE chunk of meat! SANE(Shock Adichalum No Expression) being absolutely expressionless even if you were to be electrocuted... Gee... :-D

For me... Shootout at Wadala too was a 'meat' play....

And then.... it happened.... I did that nose dive again with Madras Cafe!!! Aaaah! That was an awesome bet dear... awesome bet...

Or should I congratulate the director??? ;-)

Picture Courtesy : romantic-love-quotes-poems.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment