Sunday, September 1, 2013

Ghost in the house

Kiddo : You cannot come to our house because there is a ghost in our house & she doesnt allow boys into
the house.

Context :
After a dinner outing, my friend's son did not want to end the weekend festivities. He wanted to stay back at our house. And, this is what kiddo tells him.

All the adults in the car, my friend-his wife-me, were awestruck. I always admired how kiddo understands stuffs I could never understand... human emotions... masked emotions... situations... anything.. But this just swept us all our feet. She not only understands that there is a 'Ghost' in our house, she also understands that the Ghost has issues with men coming into the house. 

Kiddo! Next time... before I get into something... I will check with you. I am sure that will save me a lot of time & effort. 

Picture Courtesy : wornallhouse.org

No comments:

Post a Comment