Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Paadam Namukku

This is not the first time I am listening to this song. But today... when I listened to this song... All I could hear was this line...
Oru chiri kondu nammal
Oru Karthika theerkkum

Please don't ask me to translate this. I shall update this page when someone gives me a proper translation to these lines. For now... chiri = smile... Karthika = I believe they are referring to Karthika Deepam.

Uff! This song has been in the loop for more than 30mins... And every single time the girl says this line... I can actually feel my heart skip its beat...

Irrespective of the mechanics & outcome & what-nots... I am sure all of us would have experienced this at some point or the other...... :-) Maybe I should hang on to this line for the rest of the day... Oooo... my heart just did 11 Soorya Namaskaars again....


2 comments: