Wednesday, September 25, 2013

That special Walk

I had been on house arrest sice last Thursday. Bed ridden since Friday and out of sight since Saturday. 


So... today when Kiddo & Mom decided to go out for a stroll at night.... I was tempted... I seem to have gained enough energy to go out on a stroll with them and my eyes were much better than yesterday.  Since it was night, the courtyard was empty. So I believed it would be safe for me to step out.

A few minutes and I realized... my eyes are not upto it yet... but then the cool breeze just did not allow be head back home.... I found myself torn....

Thats when I started walking.... with my eyes closed.... It was amazing.... The only sense working was the touch... the feel of the breeze on your skin... I do not have enough words to explain it... but for me.... it was amazing... and to a certain extend liberating too...

Kiddo... you were amazing with me during the stroll.... Mmmmuah... I love you.... :-) :-* 

Picture Courtesy : www.wall321.com

No comments:

Post a Comment