Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sleep Interrupted!

She : Awww.. You have forgotten it rt??? How it is to wake up throughout the night? 

Yes! She does have a point. Kiddo was toilet trained at a very young age. So I didnt even have to wake up for nappy change since she was 2. At night, she is happiest if she gets 14hrs of uninterrupted sleep. So.... yes... I had forgotten how it was to wake up at night. That too... because of subtle external factors..

And then it happened... When she fell ill, Kiddo's doc asked me to make the 'temperature chart' at 4hrs interval. And I go berserk! Emotionally that is. One of the reading had to be at 2am. The question daunting me was... Will I be in my senses to even hear the alarm ringing?

Whatever said & done... I have exceeded my own expectations! :-) Its been 3 consecutive nights & so far I haven't missed a reading. One more night to go... Or is it two? And... honestly... more importantly... I did sense her shivers when her temperature goes haywire at night.

Kavilammeee... help me through this one... :-( 

Picture Courtesy : ctworkingmoms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment