Friday, June 28, 2013

Kaash

This song had always been special to me. I used to love the way he goes "mere kaandhein pe tera sar hota". I used to actually feel like going & placing my sar on that kaandhein. Well... I still love the way he used to go "mere kaandhein pe tera sar hota" ;-)

What amazed me today was... the entire song has just 4 lines in it... :-O



Lyrics & meaning from krithya.wordpress.com

Kaash aisa koi manzar hota, mere kaandhein pe tera sar hota //I wish there was a scene (moment) , where I could rest my head on your shoulders

jama karta jo mein aaye hue sang, sar chupaane ne ke liye ghar hota //Had I saved while I was earning, I would have a roof over my head today

is bulandi pe bahut tanha hoon, kaash mein sabke baraabar hota //I have attained success but I am lonely here, I wish I was just like the others ( ordinary)

usne uljha diya duniya mein mujhe, warna ek aur kalandar hota hai //I was caught in the worldly troubles and desires, else I would have lead a happier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment