Thursday, June 20, 2013

Who wants more Enemies????

Kiddo {staring at my out-of-shape tummy... or should i say, a well rounded tummy??}: Amma, from

tomorrow, we will give only little rice. You should go on dieting.
Me : Whaaat?????

Kiddo {again, after a few hours}: Amma, you do 40mins of yoga in the morning. 40mins is enough.
Me : Duh?????

I feel myself running behind different threads. There was this one telling me, does she even have a sense of what 40mins is? And then there was this one, how did she get the calibration rite? Is it alright for a growing girl child to be so conscious about 'being healthy'.

As if a health conscious mother & brother wasn't enough... Now I have a health conscious daughter... Aaaaaa :'(

Picture Courtesy : www.piedmontparent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment