Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dry Eyes syndrome

I have been having problem with my eyes for a very long time. Mostly on the lines of sensitivity to external
factors like dust & light, redness in eyes. My visits to ophthalmologist have never got any success :-( Well... now I know why... Its all in my Prakruthi... @-)

Signs & Symptoms of Pitta Imbalance (listing only for eyes... as read from banyanbotanicals.com)
Burning, red, or bloodshot eyes, extreme sensitivity to light, and a yellowish tinge in the whites of the eyes are all signs of excess pitta circulating in the system.

What has to be done for taking care of my burning, irritating eyes? (as read from heymonicab.com)
To calm the eyes, massage the feet with ghee or almond oil OR you can talk a stroll barefoot in the cool grass! Cotton balls soaked in milk are also very soothing for irritated, burning eyes.

Maybe I should hire someone to ensure that all these are done!!!

Picture Courtesy : mia-mylittlefamily.blogspot.in



No comments:

Post a Comment