Friday, October 11, 2013

In Pursuit of Icecream

She : Come! Lets go out!

This was her response when she catches me locked up in the house with minimal light source & listening to songs & drifting around in the slow zen like mode. She was not supposed to be home today. So, I was immersed in my solo time with myself. Thats when she interrupts me with her enthusiasm. I had already laid my plans for a slow evening & thats when she drops alternatives... :-/

And finally she drops those magical words - Ice Cream! The next thing I know, she has me out of the apartment.

Well... stepping out was soooo worth it. She had called another friend of hers too. All three of us went out on a drive & had some street food & ice creams. It was awesome! Thank you my dear... for being patient & helping me move my lazy *** :-D

Oooo... I love this city... It just allows one to be exactly what they want to be at that moment... :-)

Picture Courtesy : fit.webmd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment