Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Applies to Mallu Men too

She {with her version of Krishna smile}: You are not exactly what I expected you to be.

On a regular day, I lose it when I hear such statements... needn't be about me in particular. But about anything & anyone. Fortunately, both of us were in a good mood and I ended up asking the right set of questions. It was a rather long trail.

Her impression started changing after a chat she had with me one day. This chat was not a self initiated one. We were two girls in a confined space for a rather long time. That was when she decided to give ME a chance inspite of what she heard about me.

I am a person who normally doesn't get shaken by such statements or opinions about me. So, I am not much worried about all the elements in this rather long trail. But what came as a shocker was the source. That was truly Evil.

Maybe one day... when I grow up... I remember to understand why Evil is evil. The opening lines of this article is dedicated to Evil.

Picture Courtesy : theresurgence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment