Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Adopted

Me {to the mirror on the wall}: I refuse to be where I am today. I am not going to stretch myself too thin but I definitely am NOT going to stay stationary for another minute. 

Kiddo is on a long vacation, away from me. And since she left.. life has been a slow motion. After two days of slow motion I decided to snap out of my slumber. That was when i give in to her invite. I packed my bag and left for my friend's place. 

All the events... starting Friday evening... was a revelation for me... It was liberating..... And I shed a few more of those excess baggage I was carrying........... :-) 

The presence of a long lost friend was the icing on the cake. My friends were kind enough to adopt both of us... gave us space in their home... and most importantly.... tolerated the noise that comes with the lot named friends... 

I am wishing everyone around  & myself a liberating & 'dil se' types smiling week ahead.....

My dear kind friends.... Mmmmmmmmmuah! I love you guys... :-) :-* Yes! Right on your forehead :-) 

Picture Courtesy : heartittlebubble.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment