Monday, October 7, 2013

Dil Dauda Dauda

Kiddo {while we were cooking with the FM on}: How can that be possible? How will the heart run?
Me {all excited, with eyes lit up & a beaming smile}:Oooo... It does happen baby... It does happen...
Kiddo : But how can that be? Will the heart come out of the body & run?
Me : I dont know how to explain it... But you will understand it when you fall in love
Kiddo {with a long face}:But with whom will I fall in love?
Me : You may never know... You will get someone for that
Kiddo {her face growing longer}: But then what if he doesn't like me?
Me {now I am doing the daud looking for answers}: Then you dont jump into anything & keep looking for the one who likes you & whom you like.

This bit of conversation was inspired by the song lines 'Dil Dauda Dauda". I don't know which song these lines are from nor its movie.

Mr. SP.... I know we are not in the best of our settings but... WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO GROW UP SO FAAAAAAST??? :'(

Note to Self : Find someone to give her actual relationship tips!

Picture Courtesy : www.womansday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment