Tuesday, April 3, 2012

HeartBreak!

While listening to the local radio channel - Radio One, kiddo happened to listen to the radio ad for Joy Alukkas. The ad has a girl talking about exam blues, boyfriend breaking her heart & giving birth to her first child.

Kiddo : Amma, what happens when a heart breaks?
Me : What happens? Nothing happens! You cry for sometime & then life takes over.
Kiddo {pondering}: Has your heart breaked?
Me : Yes.
Kiddo {now wide eyed}: And, what happened?
Me : I cried & cried & cried. In between crying I could see you. But all I did was crying. One day, I decided to stop crying. Then I decided to take care of you & amma. And, I stopped crying.

Well .... she is still pondering over these thoughts. I think I have two days before I am required to come up with more details.

Picture Courtesy : www.goodlightscraps.com

4 comments:

  1. Came across your blog from a reference posted in Facebook. Liked what you write and the way you do. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs are getting to the top of my list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bind ... Really happy to hear that you are enjoying what I write.

      Delete