Monday, April 9, 2012

Week 1

Its been a week since I made the promise. So far, I haven't broken my promise. I did not follow any chart. I just listened to my body & made a new chart. This is how it looked during the first week of my attempt ... :)

April 1st April 2nd April 3rd April 4th April 5th April 6th April 7th
3 sets 5 sets 5 sets 7 sets 7 sets 7 sets rest

But what I enjoyed the most was the relaxation time after the namaskaars ... Bliss!!! But as the day progresses, I could really feel those lesser used muscles crying out loud. To add to it, my arms have started protesting. I have always sensed that my arms are weak. The postures 5, 6 & 7 put together resembles a push-up. So, imagine a person with weak arms & a very heavy body attempting 14 push-ups!!!!

All I am hoping for now is that my arms will become stronger & I will be able to progress from 7sets .....

Picture Courtesy : www.astrogle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment