Friday, April 27, 2012

realignment

Me {when kiddo was cranky & whiny} : I am not going baby.
Kiddo {wide eyed & hugging} : Thank you!
Me {a little hurt} : You don't want me to study?
Kiddo : You study, but take me with you. There is nobody to take care of me.
Me : But baby, if I go, you will be with achchan & aunty. And, they will take care of you.
Kiddo : But achan is busy with his work & aunty with her things. Nobody is there to take care of me there.

There goes Malapuram Kathi & Machine Gun....

Picture Courtesy : newdestinyhousing.org

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I just happened to read this now. She is much smarter than you and her dad. She says a big set of other things to her dad :-) Poor thing, she badly wanted them to be back together, and she tried everything possible.

    Its a free world, but one needs to think, when it applies to you, it applies to everyone. Freedom is a beautiful thing, provided you have everything you need. Else its 'pattikku kittiya muzhuvan thenga' :-)

    ReplyDelete