Friday, April 20, 2012

Full Circle!!


One thing I really learned during that last year & half is how complex our communications are. One would think that conversations made in person is the best mode of communication. But I would say, it is just the best among the currently available modes of communication. Whenever I hear a completely different version of my story, all I try telling myself is, "I am only responsible for what I say. Not what you understand....!!!"

Today, while watching Madagascar 2 with kiddo, I simply couldn't resist myself from posting this clip. But what do you do when an over imaginative child's words are taken seriously & someone gets accused based on the child's comments???

PS.
I am not responsible for creating this video clip, the title & messages are coincidental. 

No comments:

Post a Comment