Tuesday, July 19, 2011

revelation of the day

I am a regular listener to Koit - the online version of the channel. Their catch line is 'lite rock, less talk'. But my line for them would be - mushy mushy songs :) I was listening to them today morning & I noticed a pattern among the songs they were playing at that time. The girls keep crying about the lost loved by repeating how great it was and the guys kept saying sorry. Not sure whether the playlist selection was made in that manner. But looked like the girls keep expecting sorry.

PS.
This post is purely coincidental. Any similarity to anyone living/dead was & is unintentional.

Picture Courtesy : www.clipartof.com

2 comments:

  1. Aaah!!! You have started posting disclaimers too. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. nc ... I am a gud learner ... the only thing i am stubborn abt is learning from my own mistakes ... ;)

    ReplyDelete