Friday, January 17, 2014

Surprises!!!

Planning a surprise for someone.... Aaah! What an arduous task!! You have to make sure that the "target" doesn't get even the slightest whiff of "The Plan"!! Ever been in that situation? Are you reliving that stiffness? Well... in that case... add an investigator for the target!

Yipz!! Today, I had such a situation. There was a fraction of a second where I even doubted my action. I could even feel her intense glare on my skin. The fact that she lives in a completely different city just did not help me at all. She had narrowed down the source to me, but, I believe she did not expect this one.... :-)

Happy Bday!! I hope you had a blast dear... :-) Mmmmuah!

Thank you my friend for making this happen for me... inspite of the fact that you were bed ridden... Mmmmuah! You are such a darling! :-) :-*

Picture Courtesy : blog.shelbysystems.com

No comments:

Post a Comment