Monday, January 13, 2014

Instant Card, Chapter n+1

Recently, a friend of mine had shifted her spine. This is the card kiddo makes for her when she heard they are visiting us.

To Reshmi Aunty 
From Nandana 
A smiley for you!

 
{When you open the card, you have a questionnaire that goes... }
Hi Reshmy aunty, How is your Back? 
Are you able to move? 
Who took care of Josh and Leya when you had the hurt? 
Did you get any plaster or any sprane in your back? 


Thank you! for everything you have gave me. I wanted a ghagra, you bough me a ghagra. You did some things which I wanted a red B'day frock but amma choosed a blue colour cloth so I accepted it otherwise we will waste our time. 
Thans & Regards

Yes! And I am stuck at 'I accepted it otherwise we will waste our time.'. The usage & concept of acceptance. Instead of convincing me on a color, she decided to let go. Grrr... this is where I get irritated for things not being black & white!! Grrrrr... 

No comments:

Post a Comment