Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Mommy Moment... yet another one

Kiddo... I am really impressed with the maturity levels you had displayed today. You had to choose, yet you made your decision without dragging it. You were hurt, yet you stood tall. You were sad, yet you decided to keep it your own little secret.

Yes, you had your support. Feel blessed for having them in your life dear. Be grateful that the universe has surrounded you with all these people. Above all... be humble.

I myself was finding it difficult to handle things when I got a peek of the picture. As always, you handled not just your emotions, but me as well. Yes! When I look back... You did give me a mommy moment... :-)

As you grow a year older, this is all I have for you... Be grateful. Mmmmuah!

You were amazing today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment