Tuesday, January 28, 2014

90-90

Yes! I am bubbling with ideas & energy. Since I do not have anything interesting or inspiring to do, I have decided to convert my own body into a laboratory! Of course I am subjecting it to all sorts of torture. Lets just figure out how long it will go on!

Oh! Yea! The plan! The plan is...

Hold the Plank pose for 90sec daily for 90days.

:-D

Now wipe that grin off your face!

Yes, I do not know if I can hold the plank for 90sec. Honestly, if I can hold it for 20sec, I would consider it a job done well. And I can slowly increment it as I progress through the practice. And yes, I agree, muscles would need rest, so I am allowing myself sufficient breaks within this 90days time frame. Psst! Any breaks more than 2days is not a break.

Any one giving me a company in this project?

Picture Courtesy : www.nickcampos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment