Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What would you do?

What would you do if you get a lot of unaccounted free time? Yesterday I got quite a bit of 'unaccounted'
free time... And today when I look back, I have no clear idea on what I did. Yes, all my tasks are still as they are, but I don't remember what I did or how I utilized all that time.

And then I end up reading this....

Time flows; no one can stop time. Use time properly, meaningfully, sensibly. Don't use time for destructive purposes. Minute by minute, day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year and decade by decade, the rest of our lives becomes more meaningful if you utilize time wisely. (From a talk by H H The Dalai Lama)

Thank God! Picture abhi bhi baaki hai! Phew!


Picture Courtesy : 3.bp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment