Monday, April 22, 2013

Rating Thy Crush

He : Last night, I was ranking my crushes.

I could instantly sense my skin stretch to it max under influence of the wide grin that broke on my face. This was the reply I get from a friend on a Monday morning when I asked him, 'How was your weekend?'.

After a couple of drinks on a lazy Sunday night, he decided to rank all the girls he had a crush on since his school days. He categorized various aspects of a person & ranked all his crushes based on these categories. This exercise was conducted to figure out if he would have ever married any one of those crushes.

And the conclusion...
There are no complete woman.

Psst! I would say, no complete person. But Hey!!! I don't want to be the one to burst his bubble...

Picture Courtesy : savvyschoolcounselor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment