Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bavra Mann



I know this song from the movie Hazaaron Khwahishen Aisi. I think I like all the versions of this song. And today... I connected with this song in a strange way. And I keep surprising myself doing strange things.... Bavra Mann dekhne chala ek sapnaa..............


Sun in the earth, Sunflower
Bird in the air, Rain
Eye within eye, Day Break

bavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna (The bewitched mind is on its way to dream)

Streets we have never walked on
Windows we have never opened
Hands we have never held
Dreams we shall never... Never see again


bavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna (The bewitched mind is on its way to dream)
{lady moves to the background}

bavrese mann ki dekho bavri hain baatein (The bewitched mind has bewitched thoughts)
bavrisi dhadkane hain bavri hain saanse (It beats crazily and takes crazy breaths)
bavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna (The bewitched mind is on its way to dream)

Sun in the earth, Sunflower
Bird in the air, Rain
Eye within eye, Day Break 
Lives we have never lived 
Hopes we have never realized 
Fires we have never lit 
Loves we shall never... Never make again 

bavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna (2) (The bewitched mind is on its way to dream)

Sun in the earth, Sunflower
Bird in the air, Rain
Eye within eye, Day Break 
I hear those strange whispers again







2 comments:

  1. this movie and songs are sometimes so addictive ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have different versions of this song... And I love them all.... Of cos my mood decides which of these versions I connect to on a particular day O:-)

      Delete