Thursday, April 4, 2013

Old Habits...

Somethings never change. And the way I study for my exams seems to be one of them. While in college it used to be my studious friend who used to read out important passages to be me before the exams(Yes! The same thing used to be asked in the exams).

The most recent of the exams that I had to take was that for the Yoga certification. As always I didn't pick the books until the day before the exam. Yes! This time too I had a friend to 'read out' important passages to me before the exam. Well, his reading out was a step further than what I had been used to. He created few slides listing just the important points, WITH images. I stress on the images because, for me, it registers faster when I have some visual.

What would have I done with my exams if I didn't have these support. Thank You guys... Mmmmmuah!

Picture Courtesy : adrianacapdevila.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment