Thursday, August 18, 2011

watch it!!

Off late, there has been many Asians visiting our office. I pick the term Asians because I have no clue where exactly they come from - China, Japan, Singapore, etc. There is one thing I like about people from this part of the world - their skin! They have such smooth & supple skin. Since their office wear includes frocks & skirts, its not very difficult to enjoy it either. Yes! there is a tinge of jealousy in that statement ... :)

The other day, I was animatedly explaining how healthy, supple, smooth & what-nots their skin is to a male friend of mine. He couldn't agree more with me. But the twist in the tale came with this statement of his ...
"Their skin is really really smooth. There is a beauty in the way even the water droplets run down their skin."

I stopped abruptly in my track & grinned at him. Yes! he just sealed his own coffin .... hee hee .... :)

Picture Courtesy : acmefactory.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment