Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Aazaadiyan from Udaan

Was having daily dose of music when I noticed the lyrics of the song Aazaadiyan from the movie Udaan. The opening line just caught my attention ....

Pairon ki bediyan khwabon ko baandhe nahi re, kabhi nahi re
My translation of this line is, "Your ambitions/dreams are never constricted by the shackles you are in"

This song comes towards the end of the movie. Its the feel you get when you watch the movie. I hardly noticed the music while I was watching the movie. But today, when I listened to this song & revisited that scene .... I was really really really moved. The strategically placed
"Kahani khatam hai ya shuruwaat hone ke hai"
(Does his story end here, or does he start a new beginning based on the learnings) does wonders to the scene. I just don't know how these creative people decide on these things - which song to put where with what intensity. Its simply amazing. 

Somebody has already taken the efforts to translate the lyrics into English. So, I am just listing the link here. For those who have watched the movie, you might just reconnect when you listen to the song & understand its meaning :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes ... me too loved the movie ... Got watch the movie again, this time giving more importance to the music ;)

    ReplyDelete