Friday, August 19, 2011

Perspective

Yesterday evening, I was having a conversation with a school friend of mine. And he was inquiring about another one from school.

Me : Yes ... I remember him ... For me he is the guy with long pointed eyes .... :)
He : Long eyes! BS!!
Me : Just because you didn't find his eyes long, how could it be possible that what I say is BS?
He : How else can it be? How can both of us be rite?

If this conversation had taken place a year back, an heated argument would have ensued with each of us trying to prove that the other person is wrong. But yesterday, I was reminded of one my friends words ...

"Why do you believe that one person's right is going to make the other person's right wrong? Lakshmi ... understand that things are not always Black and White. There are millions of shades between a Black & a White."

Picture Courtesy : www.monster-munch.com

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. By the way, better not to use images from shutterstock. I think it is a site where you have to pay for the image. :)

    ReplyDelete