Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Voice it out!

She : It is always good to voice things out ... struggles/victories/anything.. Over the period of time I have learnt to listen to whats going inside me without judging or any expectations. But once I hear something, I tell it out so that if it is something negative it doesn't fester inside me. If it is something positive... well all the more reason to voice it out and spread the happiness....

I thank the universe for making me talkative in nature. I know many who just keeps it within them. All I have got to tell them is... we friends are there not only to share the good times... Teasing & Laughing are not the only things we know to do... We also know to lend our shoulders & be good listeners.... Try it...

Picture Courtesy : inspirably.com

No comments:

Post a Comment