Thursday, April 24, 2014

How long is too long?

Me {all peppy}: I was a bit tipsy when I left the house. But the moment I stepped into this premise, one girl came running to me saying, "Akka! Akka! Good Morning Akka!", and I was me again.
She {more of a self realization than to me}: Its nice that you bounce back so easily. We Germans hold to our emotions for very very strongly. If we are angry, we remain angry for a very long time. If we are sad, we remain sad for long. We hang on to our emotions.

The timing for this statement couldn't be any better! I can say for sure... this nature is not specific to Germans. I can surely introduce you to a few Indians who just refuse to budge! The immovable rocks!!!!

And... I find myself offering a silent prayer for them.......

Picture Courtesy : fiveminutevacations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment