Monday, April 14, 2014

Some prescribed remedies

"Remedies for the miseries: First of all, accept you mate for who she is. This is why it's good to know your intended well before taking the final leap. Puppy love with short leash on courtship can lead to a dog's life. But whether you had a long or short engagement, the success of your marriage may hing upon the acceptance of your partner's total person. If you truly love your mate, you will continue to be blind to her many faults. Love can be delightfully blind, even after marriage....."

I am having a new found respect for ancient scriptures. A few days back, a friend of mine opened up to me with her marital woes. All I could do was be a listener. I was unable to put whatever I was feeling into words & explain things to her. I grew restless & I was discussing with another friend.... about how I was torn in this situation... about how I knew exactly what is required but I just am not able to explain it to the friend in need and help her out.....

The very next day... She sends me this... And I put this here for all of you... Make love delightfully blind... even after marriage... errr... I meant with your spouse & only with your spouse...

Note: Please read all the she & her as gender neutral ones. Obviously, we cannot go he/she & his/her in extensive write ups.

Picture Courtesy : love.catchsmile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment