Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Swan Fighting

A friend tells me...
When Swans get into physical fights, mostly because of emotional issues, at the end of the fight... The swan flaps its wings. This releases the excess energy that got generated.

Well... the moment the words wings & flap reaches my ears... I start glowing. I fell in love with that image... flapping wings...

Of course... not only am I imitating the flapping of the wings in my parallel universe(imagination)... I also went in search of swan fights in youtube... :D In the video it was not the flapping of the wings that caught my attention. The whole thing looks like a huggy fight.

Wow! The whole thing was one heck of a wow for me... :-) Yes... swans can be ruthless... but still it was a wow moment for me...

If only I could let go of my E-go... I would love to get into a swan fight. Hey! Come on!! At least I am aware that I am clinging onto my Eeeee... :-P

Picture Courtesy : carrieblackbirdsinging.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment