Monday, August 19, 2013

Partner??

Kiddo {coming out of her enlightenment moment}: Amma... I think you need a partner!
Me {coughing up whatever I was drinking}: Duh?
Kiddo {continues... unaffected by my dramatics}: In school, when I am alone I feel sad and feel like crying. So, if you have a partner, you will be happy and you will never have to cry.

She runs towards me, hugs me, showers me with kisses & runs back in her bouncy stride... Leaving a zapped me behind... 

Kiddo... You have left me speechless!!!

Kavilammeeeeeeee... The time has come for the endurance potion!

PS.
She got the partner concept from her school, where the kids are paired up with their own classmates.
I still am not sure about her definition of partner for me O:-)

Picture Courtesy : www.wisegeek.org

No comments:

Post a Comment