Thursday, August 9, 2012

responding to compliments

He : You really don't know how to handle a compliment, isn't it?

That was the response I get from a friend who paid an indirect compliment to me. What do I do when I get one? Well I pick up the serious notes from that indirect compliment & start with my theories & formulae.

So next time I start talking nonsense when you give me a direct or indirect compliment, remember ..... I do not know to respond to one. The blabbering is because like an ostrich, I am looking for that place to hide so that I don't have to respond to it and not because I did not appreciate the gesture ... O:-)

Picture Courtesy : greathealthmag.com

2 comments:

  1. might be useful
    http://www.theguruofyou.com/videolibrary/1-spiritual_gurus/36-sri_sri_ravi_shankar/2414-sri_sri_ravi_shankar_criticism/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here, I am talking abt things like, I miss you, I love you, You look beautiful types ....

      But yes, I do need to handle criticism as well... :)

      Delete