Sunday, August 5, 2012

aaah! that rain!

Kiddo : "I think I will get BIG fever when I get back. I will not be able to goto school then. I will get lots of homework!"

This statement had a mix of all emotions. Even I had to smile when she said this ... :-)

Kiddo & I always get excited the moment the word rain hits our senses ... :) Three days on road ensured that we had ample opportunity to enjoy this phenomenon. The option of waiting along the kerb until the rain recedes was shot down by kiddo herself. I could feel her being torn between her desire & reality while she was making this comment.

PS.
The side effect of being a parent is, by the time your child is 3yrs old, you are 1/3rd a doctor. So, was able to make early detection of her system beginning to conk off. This enabled us to administer the appropriate medicines on time. After a good nights sleep, Kiddo was as active as ever ... :-)

Picture Courtesy : srikrishnadas.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment