Tuesday, August 28, 2012

a "mounam" filled day

Today, I have been hooked to songs which speaks about "mounam". The closest I know of that word's meaning would be silence. My personal explanation would be... Its the term conjured by people who doesn't understand the phenomenon of communicating without any communication ... :D These songs topped the list today....

The day started with this song penned by a friend. Hmmm... maybe I should ask him to come up the English translation for this song. Dearie... if you are reading this... Start working on the translation ... ;)

As the day progressed, I was bragging about the above song to another friend & he suggested this one. This was not the first time I am listening to this song. I was introduced to this song by Kiddo's dad a long time ago.

And finally this song which my music player randomly picked ... :-)

Wish everyone mounam filled days ... :-)

Picture Courtesy : classyblackgirl.com

2 comments:

  1. wish you attend aol part-2 programme, which has 3 days silence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How different a simple word means to you & me ... :-)

    ReplyDelete