Friday, December 6, 2013

Sibling Ready!!

"Don't show me your tummy, okay?"

I was alerted by certain keywords & tone issued by Kiddo. My eyes move over the magazine I was flipping through to see whats going on. And even before I knew, my lips were breaking into a smile. 

Kiddo was helping her 5yr old friend. He was struggling with his shirt's buttons. That was when Kiddo decides to help him out. And.... I do my bit of time travel....... 

I found it extremely interesting... the manner in which Kiddo had evolved with this family. How she slowly accepted them as part of the family. The manner in which she grew into an elder sister... :-) Yes! When she is hungry and/or sleepy.... it is a completely different story. But... the way she has changed...... It was a slow change... but she did change... :-) 

And now... she is ready for a sibling...... 

Kiddo... I will be challenging a whole lot of things... but... as soon as we acquire more bandwidth.... we shall give it a try... I really hope you will stand by me till the end... something this huge... I will not be able to pull off without your support.......

Picture Courtesy : thechilderness.com

2 comments:

  1. she might be sibling ready ??. Are you ready for another ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be ready for another child...
      The relevant question here might be... am i ready for another fight with mom... O:-)

      Delete