Monday, December 23, 2013

Live Music

That day, I went to be there for him & her. They were singing & I wanted to be part of it. The activities of that day(or was it days?) were not encouraging enough. It neither brought a smile on my face nor did it motivate me to move my lazy bones. Well, when it was time... I just decided to leave my personal things aside to go & watch them.

There was a huge crowd & I did not get any space to sit. While I was leaning on the door, I hear them strum their guitars and a group of 30 or more children broke into a song.

Ooooo... I just cannot explain the effect. It was amaaaazing... :-) Thank you my dear ones for giving me the opportunity to be part of something for the first time. Mmmmmuah!

Kiddo... we should do this together sometime... Missed you... >:(<

Picture Courtesy : thenowandthencompany.com

No comments:

Post a Comment