Wednesday, July 11, 2012

is the search still on?

ICH always reminds me of HIM. Whenever he used to visit us during his vacation, HE used to take us in an old Lambretta to one of their outlets nearby. I don't remember all the visits I have made to this place with HIM. But, I very vividly remember HIM buying us cutlets from there. 


Even now, every time I see an ICH, I have to step inside & try their cutlets. I crave for the cutlet HE used to buy me when I was a child. Am I actually craving for the cutlet or is it my way of trying to connect with the man I never really got to know? I don't know... Maybe, I know the answer, but I am not ready to tell myself that I know it. 


Today, marks the completion of 12 yrs since we lost HIM and I am still searching for those cutlets .... 


Picture Courtesy : mariasmenu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment