Monday, July 30, 2012

GOA 2012

During one of our official team meeting, two of my guy colleagues were planning for Amarnath trip. The instant I heard them planning for the trip, I could feel my face turning green with envy. I knew I could join them for this trip. But, I also know what I am. This is not something for me. I don't even want to think about doing or not doing it. Then what was bugging me.... It didn't take more than 2mins & it dawned upon me. I just needed a break from the routine. I turned to the other envious girls in the group & said, 'Let the guys goto Amarnath. We'll go somewhere else.... How about Goa?'

That was how the wheels were set in motion. Now all that was left to do was wait for a week with school holidays so that we will not be making a huge dent on kiddo's school schedule ;) Well... Thank you God for making India the land of festivals! The wait was not too long :) We were able to couple the trip during Varamahalakshmi Pooja.

Watch out for this tag for more on this Goa Trip of ours :)

Picture Courtesy : http://www.tourotravel.com/tag/goa-beaches

No comments:

Post a Comment