Monday, July 16, 2012

Dharma

This is a busy time for all the employees in the company I work for. It is during this time of the year that we have the Performance Evaluation. I believe my friend took this time of year as the time for Personal Evaluation. He shared this link with me. All I have for him is the mile long expression. Yes .... I have a long way to go. 


The 10 Characteristics of Dharma 
Dharthi 
Kshama 
Damah 
Asteya 
Shaocha 
Indiryanigraha 
Dhi 
Vidya 
Satyam 
Akrodha 


But the question that looms over me is, Do I really want to inculcate all these qualities at all the time? I know I need improvement but .... its always nice to have that finite bandwidth to occasionally go haywire & react in a completely random manner. ... hee hee .... ;) 

Picture Courtesy : heritagewatchinternational.org

2 comments:

  1. >its always nice to have that finite bandwidth to occasionally go haywire & react in a completely random manner.
    Important word here is "Occasionally". when you go haywire, the result also is ;)-

    Life is always a movement from imperfection towards perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe, its these imperfections that make life as human interesting .... ;)

      Delete