Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Disconnected!!

I do not remember from where, but this line struck some chords within me
"I was disconnected from this seemingly connected world"

If I remember correctly, the reference was about being disconnected from the virtual world. But, today, I just decided to go disconnected my way - no mobile, no internet, no nothing. I had an awesome time. It was nothing like the 'me time' I normally take. Going invisible for a few hours was magical .... :-) It doesn't mean that I left all my responsibilities hanging midway and vanished. Everything was either taken care off by myself or entrusted with people who could do it with the same amount of dedication.

If that was not enough, at the end of the day, I got a chance to get completely drenched in the rain .... yippeeeeee!!

Mmmmmmmmuah to all, especially the ones who helped me materialize this magical ride .... :)

Picture Courtesy : nidhi-writes.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment