Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Ocean

Vairagya was something I could not assimilate. I always leave these things to the Enlightened clan. Or it could be the image that I used to associate with this term - something that is immobile, unaffected, stable, sturdy... in short... a huge piece of stone!!

Maybe I am not meant to understand Vairagya at this point of life. Since its not my time to understand, I haven't yet bumped into the person who can explain it to me the way I would understand without losing its essence.

Today... I bump into this....

"For a short moment, some sad feelings, but never remains long. Within a few minutes or a few hours, and then it goes. So I usually describe something like the ocean. On the surface, waves come and go, but underneath always remain calm.

When The Lama said this... I do not even know if this is Vairagya... but I like His Ocean better that the Stone. If The Lama himself is an Ocean... I, a simple, normal human being, is definitely allowed to Meeeeee!!!

Thihahahahahahahahaha...

Picture Courtesy : www.theguardian.com


No comments:

Post a Comment