Thursday, August 21, 2014

Double Standards?

He is on his vacation. He has been on many such short vacations. But this time I observed something....
We tend to exchange ideas more while he is on vacation!!!

On a regular day... Both of us are busy. When I am free, he is busy. When he is free, I am either busy or irritated. Yea... you know which is more probable... ;-) 

Whatever said and done, we talk more while he is on vacation...

Now that brings me to another question.... 
Then why am I so hard on Him? Why I am showing double standards? Why am I making this insignificant part of His life so difficult? Why do I raise the height of my fort every time He tries to talk to me? If I am happy to interact with one person while he is in a completely relaxed mode.... Why am I not extending it to everyone? Why am I having different standards for different people? 

Sigh! I guess I know the answer... The one that transcends the superficial ones......... 

PS. 
Apparently it is not talking when we interact using portals like WhatsApp. Thank you dear! You are the second person who shares my opinion.... Mmmmuah! 

Picture Courtesy : imgfave.com

No comments:

Post a Comment