Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Vidhyarthi Bhavan

Who knew... that today morning I would be sitting in this small place & actually enjoying chow-chow bath!! We ordered every single dish available here & actually enjoyed every bite of it. Yes! Like all malayalees, I am not a huge fan of the Kannadiga version of Sambar. In spite of that, I enjoyed it.

As I ceremoniously lick my fingers.... I realize.... it was not just the food... It was the whole package!!

Today morning the city looked beautiful. The light shower on the way added to the feel. The vibe at Vidhyarthi Bhavan... the people there... The efficiency of the staff there. Aaah! The staff!! They simply amazed me. They do not write any thing down. The volumes of customers they have to handle is huge & chaotic. YET.... they do not get mixed up with the orders... nor are there any delays... not even a billing goof up.... I wouldn't say this was the first time I am admist such a scene... But today... I was completely mesmerized.... :-)

Psst! Big Bro... I would like to goto this place again... with you.... :-)

Picture Courtesy : www.bangalorebest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment