Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Know your Doshas, Know Yourself

She : So, what Dosha am I?

Knowing your Dosha helps you chose external entities which is wholesome, balancing and aids your physical  & emotional well being. When I talk about external entities, it could be anything from food to your workout regime.

I am attaching a simple sheet that would help you determine your Dosha. I got this sheet from a1000yoga while I was attending their workshop on Doshas.

Note : Please do not to be too harsh on yourself while filling this up. Be truthful, be honest. Each aspect listed here should be reflecting the major part of your life. You hair might have thinned out during last few months. But how was it during the major portion of your life? That is what is going to matter here.



No comments:

Post a Comment