Thursday, May 29, 2014

Inadequacies of Language

"What he had in his mind was so simple & clear, but when asked for the first time, to express it through the inadequacies of language it seemed so difficult and even plebeian."
                                 - Serious Men by Manu Joseph

I normally get excited over concepts like 'inadequacies of language'. But...
3 consecutive days
3 different people... probably the only people I interacted with on that particular day!!
4 different scenarios

Thanks to my lack of understanding of grammar & constructs.... Nobody understood what I was saying.

Now that I am aware of this shading in me... I can see the amount energy spent behind each one of my interactions... People do not understand me... the explanation loop just goes on & on & on...

Maybe its time I went into a MaunaVritham to save this world from unwanted brain transactions & energy expenditure. And it starts.................................

Picture Courtesy : doublej333.deviantart.com

1 comment:

  1. Going through a number of articles here, I perceived that the information allocated by you might be advantageous for a majority of apprentices. Keep up with this tremendous work and continue updating.
    English practice App | English speaking app

    ReplyDelete