Friday, July 5, 2013

Pramaana



"Pramaana, the mind is engaged in wanting proof for everything. There are three types of pramana -
pratyaksha, anumaana, aagamana." - Commentary on Pathanjali's Yoga Sutra by SSR. 

I see what my fundamental road block is... I, the receiver, wants pratyaksha pramaana. When I, the giver, is ready to give only anumaana pramana. And I strongly believe that my anumaana pramanas are pratyaksha pramaana....

Twisted for you? Well... thats what you are dealing with...

Sigh!

Picture Courtesy : jeromeyers.wordpress.com

2 comments:

  1. when anumaana is established, then it becomes pratyaksha ( after some time ) , till that believe in the aagamana :)-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... I guess... I got pratyaksha & anumaana correct... now to aagamana... hmmm.....

      Delete