Thursday, May 30, 2013

Life as we know it....




This is a clipping from the movie PS. I love you. This is what transpires between the characters...

Gerry Kennedy: [after their kiss in Ireland] Where are you going? 
Holly Kennedy: Stay. 
Gerry Kennedy: You have my jacket. 
Holly Kennedy: I'm keeping it unless we meet again, otherwise that will be the most perfect kiss ever shared by two strangers 
Gerry Kennedy: I bet we will meet again. 
Holly Kennedy: You better win that bet, because if we do, that'll be the end of it. 
Gerry Kennedy: The end of what? 
Holly Kennedy: Life as we know it. 
Gerry Kennedy: I'm singing at this... 
Holly Kennedy: Shh, if I happen to walk into the right one in the right town. 
Gerry Kennedy: What's your name? 
Holly Kennedy: No. 

Wish.... Every "the end of life as we know it" was as romantic... Sigh! Hope... I have the maturity to handle this end of life as I know it.... :-/

Guys... be around... I might need all those shoulders & ears... :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment